There’s nothing more irritating than being home with friends, wanting to have an after-dinner drink and being out of ice! Have you ever pulled straws to see whose turn it is to make an ice run? Now, this can be avoided with the Ice Box, an ice cube tray that makes and stores ice.
The ice cube tray has a cover made of platinum silicone where the ice is made and, once frozen, the ice is put in the bottom for storage. This section can hold up to 132 ice cubes, 4 ice cube trays, and it keeps them cold even on the table, thanks to its double bottom. Just think about how many drinks you can make with 132 ice cubes! Although be careful not to overdo it!
You can also use it for other things, such as freezing concentrated broths or sauces and storing them ready to use whenever you need them. The entire ice cube tray is dishwasher safe.
- The large storage capacity of up to 132 ice cubes, 4 trays
- The container is made of BPA-free ABS plastic and composed of a hollow base to preserve coldness and avoid the formation of condensation
- The lid is made of resistant silicone and easy to handle and can be used to create original shaped pieces of ice
- It is possible to remove the ice cubes individually or all at once, according to the pressure applied to the tray
- A perfect ice cube tray for table-side presentation
The Necker cube illustrates how the eye can reach two conclusions. Each of the two squares in the Necker cube can be perceived as either the front or the rear surface of the cube. Try to make the cube switch back and forth between these two orientations. Now try to hold one orientation.