Benefits of an Essential Oil Burner
Oil burners are excellent ways to enhance or boost the scent of our homes, which also makes us feel better because smelling something nice makes us smile, raises our spirits, and improves our mood.
The added advantage of using essential oils in this manner is that we will benefit from their incredible healing properties!
When essential oils are vaporised or diffused, they:
- Airborne bacteria are killed, and the air around us is purified.
- By stimulating, clearing, and opening the breathing channels, as well as killing infectious bacteria, you can improve your breathing (eucalyptus, tea tree, rosemary, peppermint, frankincense, lavender).
- Nerves may be stimulated, sedated, or balanced (lavender and rosemary).
- Hormones may be stimulated, sedated, or balanced (rose, bergamot and geranium).
- Stimulate, sedate, or balance the heart’s beating rhythms (rose, ylang-ylang, peppermint, rosemary or lavender).
- Improve your attention, concentration, and memory (lemon, frankincense, rosemary, peppermint).
- Induce a meditative state (frankincense, sandalwood and vetiver).
Check out some of the best designed essential oil burners;
You may also be interested in
No matter how much culture changes, it appears that there is always a demand for the retro, which is why the playful visuals of a lava lamp never seem to go out of style. They provide more ambience than room light because of their vibrant colours and relaxing style.
Iron kettles are used to boil water for tea preparation in the Japanese Way of Tea. Iron kettle casting with sand moulds has a long tradition in Japan, dating back to the Heian and Kamakura times.