The cherry blossoms, known as sakura in Japan, are well known for their radiant, delicate, and fleeting beauty. However, the sakura are more than just beautiful trees; they have deep roots in Japanese history, culture, and identity. Sakura, originally used to predict the year’s harvest, came to represent Wabi-sabi philosophy and Shinto ideals of impermanence, hope, and renewal and are now one of Japan’s most iconic natural symbols.
About this beautiful item
- The dimensions are 70 inches long by 69 inches wide. There is no need for a liner. There are 12 hooks included, produced in Turkey.
- It is made from a high-quality, 100-per cent polyester Turkish fabric. Water repellent. Non-vinyl. Non-PEVA.
- Simple to use – machine washable and dries quickly. The colours are vibrant, and the image is clear. There is no fading.
- Adds a lot of perspective – Bold graphics printed with cutting-edge digital printing technology.
- Designer artwork – This is not your run-of-the-mill shower curtain. Unique. Genuine. Fun.
You may also be interested in
Brand: Earthall You can enjoy superior comfort every time you step out of the shower or bathtub. Our bath mats are thicker and plusher, with soft pile fabric to help soothe tired feet. This microfiber bath mat is simple to clean; toss it into the washing machine on the gentle cycle with gentle detergent and air dry.
Turn your bath into a zen retreat with this handcrafted hinoki wood bath mat. Native to central Japan, hinoki wood is known for its light hue, incredibly soft feel, and aromatic scent. You heard right – when wet, hinoki wood releases a scent that’s both therapeutic and calming.