A versatile as our classic oval casserole, it is large enough to roast a whole leg of lamb and narrow enough to leave space in the oven for extra trimmings. Whatever you’re serving, this cook’s staple helps you create show-stopping dishes that are bursting with full-on flavour.
Stay cool: our heat resistant knob (up to 250°C) is designed for a better grip, even when using oven gloves to lift the lid.
- Quick cleanup: an enamel interior helps make light work of cleaning.
- Handles like a dream: thanks to our large handles, you can easily move from hob to oven to table, even when wearing oven gloves.
- A real workhorse: fit for the oven, hob, induction or under the grill.
- Great tasting food: the cast iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning. Your delicious creations will also stay warmer at the table for longer.
- Locks in moisture: our tight-fitting lid helps boost moisture and enhances flavour, for perfectly cooked food.
- Easy-grip: its stylish and comfortable handles allow for safe lifting.
- A rainbow of colour: available in an array of colours, our range will inject a pop of vibrant hues in your kitchen.
- Not too hot: cook with a steady, low to medium heat to take care of your cast iron and enjoy delicious results.
- The choice is yours: available in different sizes to suit your kitchen needs.
You may also be interested in
by L’Atelier du Vin Store This is the perfect gift for any wine lover-a complete toolbox for any wine enthusiast. Includes: 1 Chic Monsieur, 1 ON/OFF Gard’Vin metal and one stopper, 1 Cork Opener, 1 Pourer-leaf, 1 Chromed metal Foil Cutter, 1 Model 54 Since 1926, L’Atelier du Vin is specialised in equipment for the enjoyment of wine.
IDSA – Silver Winner | Outdoor & Garden | 2020 Designed by Chen Wei Tao and Guan Da Ming of Fo Shan Square Industrial Design Co., Ltd. for Square Intelligent & Technology Co., Ltd. For optimum portability, the redminut portable drinking bottle for dogs combines a water reservoir with a drinking trough.