A Comprehensive Review for the NCEES FE Industrial and Systems Exam
Industrial Discipline-Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam includes coverage of all topics included on the industrial section of the NCEES FE Industrial and Systems exam.
This book is part of PPI’s Legacy Series which includes products developed for the former pencil-and-paper version of the NCEES FE exam, which is now delivered as a computer-based test (CBT). The content may also appear in PPI’s current CBT FE exam products.
- Engineering Economics
- Facilities and Logistics
- Human Factors, Productivity, Ergonomics, and Work Design
- Industrial Management
- Manufacturing and Production Systems
- Modeling and Computation
- Probability and Statistics
- 60 practice problems with total solutions
- Two complete 4-hour exams
- Coverage of all the topics on the industrial section of the exam
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company