- TRADITIONAL DESIGN MEETS CONTEMPORARY STYLE: A sought-after look inspired by conventional kettle designs of the past, which have matching enamel lids
- ONE PIECE BODY CONSTRUCTION: Eliminates an interior seam and prevents rust. Chantal enamel is fired at high temperatures to create a smooth, glossy finish that is not fading and easy to clean.
- QUICK BOIL: Wide flat bottom facilitates rapid boiling; Perfect for all stovetops including magnetic Induction
- STYLE AND DURABILITY: Black phenolic stay cool grip and knob, a conical spout with one-tone whistle and a wide opening lid for easy cleaning and filling. 1.7 Quart capacity is equivalent to 6-1/2 cups
- FROM CHANTAL: 50 years ago, Chantal was the first to bring dramatic colour, tempered glass lids, stay-cool handles and teakettles with a harmonica whistle to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. Performs. Beautifully.