Rolodex 500-Card Rotary Card File | Business Card Holder
There are few office equipment products more iconic than Rolodex (the name comes from a combination of the words rolling and index). In the past, companies organised their contacts in Rolodexes. Rolodex is constructed as a cylindrical rotary card file on a tubular metal frame that contains A-Z index cards to store business contacts.
- Swivels so you can see all of your connections from any angle.
- 500 blank 2-1/4″ x 4″ cards and 24 blue A-Z index dividers are included.
- Big, textured knobs make it simple to locate the card you need.
- Cards will rotate and be held steady for viewing, thanks to a smooth-turning rotary mechanism.
- The frame is durable tubular metal and has a high gloss finish.
You may also be interested in
The Rolodex – Design Icon – Encyclopedia of Design
The Rolodex is a desktop card file system. In the 1940s, Arnold Neustadter’s Company Zephyr American produced the Autodesk, a standard address case the size of an envelope which opened at whichever letter the user chose. In today’s world of smartphones, the original desktop rotary card file did it’s bit manually.
Collar Stoneware Teapot in Black – Encyclopedia of Design
Brand: Stelton Daniel Debiasi and Federico Sandri, an Italian design team, have designed an elegant teapot for the Collar range, including coffee and bar equipment for gourmets and connoisseurs. For those already smitten with the stunning Collar silhouette, the Collar Tea Pot is an absolute “must-have.”
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.