- SCANDINAVIAN STYLING: Clean lines and natural wood help create a design that is distinctly northern European; the light colour beautifully accents the enamel finish of the teakettle’s body
- WOOD, STAY-COOL HANDLES: The blonde wood handle and knob are made of 100% natural Rubberwood; the wood stays cool to the touch when boiling water
- DURABILITY: Chantal enamel is fired at high temperatures to create a smooth, glossy finish that is not fade. One-piece body construction eliminates an interior seam and prevents rust; premium ‘boiler’ enamel on the interior provides extra durability.
- PERFORMS ON ALL COOKTOPS: Perfect for all cooktops. Including magnetic induction
- FROM CHANTAL: 50 years ago, Chantal was the first to bring dramatic colour, tempered glass lids, stay-cool handles and teakettles with a harmonica whistle to the kitchenware marketplace and continues to dedicate itself to the creation of innovative products that bring elegance to the home. Performs. Beautifully.