Brand – KAQIU
In contrast to the 19th-century trend towards factory-produced textiles, William Morris (1834-1898), a founder of the British Arts and Crafts movement, strove to revive hand-made crafts’ reputation and technique, including textiles. He set up his workshop and devised dozens of patterns for hand-woven and printed cloth, upholstery, and other fabrics with this purpose in mind.
- 65% Cotton/35% Polyester
- Material: Made of 65% cotton and 35% polyester fibre, lightweight, breathable, and comfortable to touch
- Size: 20×20 inches (51×51 cm). Only one pillowcase does not include inserts, due to manual cutting and sewing, please allow a deviation of 1-2 cm
- Excellent craftsmanship: The beautiful hidden zipper is easy to remove and clean, uses high-definition digital printing technology, and has patterns on both sides
- Decoration: Used as chair, car, sofa bed, bed, outdoor, indoor, home decoration, it is the best home decoration gift for relatives and friends
- Washing and maintenance: Machine wash at low water temperature, no bleaching. Only low-temperature drying or natural drying, low-temperature ironing
You may also be interested in
by Marimekko The cover of this attractive journal features the pattern that made Marimekko famous around the world. Unikko, Marimekko’s popular poppy pattern, was created in 1964 when abstract prints dominated the design house’s collections. Designer Maija Isola wanted to do something exclusive with this organic theme, so she created a collection of floral prints.
Onkron Store D4A is a foldable LED desk lamp from ONKRON. This model features a one-of-a-kind design that allows it to be small and portable and adjusted into three different positions: a traditional desk lamp, a desk lamp with a cellphone holder, and even a wall-mounted lamp!