This lovely tee is inspired by the work of the German architect Walter Gropius. He founded the Bauhaus School and, along with Alvar Aalto, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Le Corbusier and Frank Lloyd Wright, is widely regarded as one of the pioneering masters of modernist architecture.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favourite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
- 5.0 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
- High stitch density for the smoother printing surface
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- TearAway label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
You may also be interested in
Brand: Art-O-Rama This amazing tee features the iconic Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, in grayscale, but with the lips and the roses in colours, creating a beautiful contrast. Inspired by Mexico’s popular culture, she employed a naïve folk art style to explore questions of identity, postcolonialism, gender, class and race in Mexican society.